Proper Auto Detailing

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Guy Kawasaki gets an Audi R8 for a week.


It's good to be Guy Kawasaki.
For those of you who may not have heard of Guy Kawasaki, he is an Apple fellow.
Yes, that Apple.
Mr. Kawasaki has launched numerous Internet start-ups in the last few years, and his blog is one of those "must reads" for those involved in business and/or "all things Internet". His book "The Art of the Start" is one of those tomes any one starting their own business should read.

Guy has a post today on his blog about Audi giving (as in no charge!) him an Audi R8 to drive for a week and blog about his experience with this beast of a car. Like I said, it's good to be Guy Kawasaki!

If you do not know what an Audi R8 is, it's the car that Tony Stark drove in the Iron Man movie.
To say this car is fast, is an understatement. How about 0-60 in 4.4 seconds.

This was quite a change for Guy, as he normally drives a Toyota Sienna minivan!
Guy even posts mp3's of the sound of the car as he is driving. I think I want this as my ringtone!

His conversation with his daughter is priceless.
Daughter: So this is a Honda?
Guy: No, this isn't a Honda. It's an Audi.
Daughter: Audi? Like my belly button?
Guy: No, that's an "outie".

Follow this link to Guy's blog and read about his experiences. We should all be so lucky!















posted by The Detailing Guru @ 2/25/2009 08:49:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm the sort of guy who loves to try different things. Presently I'm making my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all alone without the help of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly amazing website which explains how to create pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to constructing pv panels.

    I am not really sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be grand and I would extremely value it, cauze I extremely like solar panel construction.

    Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Name: The Detailing Guru
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

The definitive source for proper automotive detailing advise and product recommendations.

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add to Pageflakes

Previous Posts
Archives
Flash Reports

ProperAutoCare.com is YOUR source for car care products.
Visit our site for car waxes , polishes, accessories.
A word about our Privacy Policy -- Your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we do not ask for any of your personal information if you subscribe to our RSS feed. Also, we never ask you for your e-mail address as we do not market to you from this blog via e-mail.

Links
© Proper Auto Detailing .
View blog top tags
3m auto blackfire buffing cable car carnauba clay country detailing flex lake menzerna p21s pads polisher porter wax xc3401
created at TagCrowd.com
--->